Overview of the eHealth solution
Medilsys Intensive Care System (MICS) is a clinical Information System used in The Principal Military Hospital of Instruction of Tunis for its 22 intensive care beds.
Medilsys intensive Care System helps health care professionals to:
- Instantly review patient’s vitals and set care priorities
- Integrate their clinical protocols for enhanced caregiver coordination.
- Measure and improve the care and cost efficiency of clinical protocols based on provided data, share and update them at any time
- Monitor patient status and execute prescriptions in real time.
- Integrate data from: Medical devices, Labs , Billing systems, Pharmacy…
The solution is implemented at a Subnational level
Health System Challenges and Interventions
- Loss of information due to the use of Paper-based medical record
- Needs to exploit data patients from different sources
- Paper-based medical records have been replaced by comprehensive digital medical records, containing advanced management of drugs, fluids, paramedical tasks, clinical alarms and automated scoring and calculations.
- Get full use of patient data with total interoperability
Health Focus Area
Health System Type
Level of coverage
First year of implementation